Complete SEO Training With Top SEO Expert!
LEARN & IMPLEMENT SEO THAT PRODUCES RESULTS! GET YOUR WEBSITE TO THE TOP OF THE MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES!
When your potential customers and site visitors search at Google, Bing, and Yahoo! … does your Web site appear in the results? At or near the top?
If not, this course can help! At the end of this course you’ll have a firm understanding of how SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works and how you can use it to boost traffic to your site.
SEO That Works!
- Keywords: a Channel to Your Prospects
- Brainstorming Your Keywords
- Update: Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Using Keyword Analysis Tools
- Planning Keyword Strategies
- SEO Starts Before You Build
- Choosing a Viable Domain Name
- Choosing the Right Host
- Choosing the Right Development Tool
- Why You Need TLS and a Mobile-Ready Site
- Avoiding Things That Hurt SEO
- It’s Not Just About SEO
- Who is Building the Site?
- Is Your Site Already Indexed?
- Why Your Site May Not Be Indexed
- Understanding the Search Results
- Content is Not King! (But it Is Very Important)
- You Need High Quality Content
- Creating (or Buying) Content
- More Sources of Content
- User-Generated Content
- Duplicate Content: Can it Hurt?
- Title Tags
- Keywords Tag
- Description Tag
- Other Meta Tags
- Heading Tags
- Body Text
- Internal Links
- Link Blocks
- “What We Do” Paragraphs
- robots.txt & the robots Meta Tag
- HTML Sitemaps
- How Structured Data Markup Can Boost Your Pages
- Picking a Markup Format
- Using Markup Tools
- Customizing Your Google Search Results with Markup
- The (Worthless) “Submit Your URLs” Pages
- Gotta Have Links!
- Creating XML Sitemaps
- Referencing the Sitemap in robots.txt & Pinging the Search Engines
- Submitting Your Sitemap via Webmaster Accounts
- Submitting URLs through Webmaster Accounts
- Search Engines vs. Search Directories
- How Directories Help You
- Finding More Directories
- When You’re Asked to Pay
- What Webmaster Consoles Do For You
- Registering Your Site and Submitting Your Sitemap to Google
- Google Console Setup
- The Google Console Search Appearance Area
- The Google Search Traffic Area
- The Google Console Index Area
- The Google Console Crawl Area
- The Google Console Security Issues, Resources, & Settings
- The Most Important (and Difficult) Part of SEO
- How Google Revolutionized Search with Link Analysis
- Five Ways Links Help You
- Two Types of Links: “Real” vs. “Fake” Area
The Complete SEO Course
Search Engine Optimization seems to be a dark art … full of confusion, misconceptions, misleading information, and outright scams. But at heart, SEO is pretty simple, and this course explains it all:
- Picking the Best Keywords for SEO
- Preparing Your Site, Including Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
- Understanding the Role of Content in SEO
- Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- “Submitting” Your Site to Search Engines and Directories
- Local-Search SEO
- Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
- Finding Places to Get Great Links to Your Site